Careers at The Best Afro Hair Salon for Black Women in Camberwell, London
We are always keen to hear from talented, creative and experienced stylists who want to be the best in their chosen area of specialism, be it cutting, colouring or photographic and session work. We are also interested to hear from determined and motivated apprentices looking to develop a career within the industry.
If you have what it takes, we will offer:
- An excellent salary package with uncapped commission
- Pension scheme and other benefits after qualifying period
- A defined career path with options to join the Creative Team, Education Team or our Salon Partnership Programme
- On-going training and opportunity to progress within the company
- A great working environment
- A day off every Saturday as we do not work on Saturdays.
Apprenticeships at Top Afro Hair Salon in Edmonton, London
We are currently looking for 16-19 year olds to join our Apprentice Programme. You will earn while you learn and receive excellent training to help you achieve NVQ Level 2 & 3. You need to be committed, determined and willing to learn.
To join our team or to apply for our Apprenticeship Programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter stating why you want to work for the company. Or you can write to:
Joseph Cudjoe, 235 Fore Street, London. N18 2TZ.