Now Recruiting – Graduate Stylists / Stylists / Senior Stylists
Do you have a flair for afro hair? Are you a specialist in working with relaxed or naturally curly hair? If the answer is YES, we’d love to hear from you.
The multi-award-winning Afrotherapy Hair Salon in North London has a great opportunity for a Graduate, Stylist or Senior Stylist to join our creative team.
There are so many reasons you’ll LOVE working with us: We’re a fun and friendly team who care about delivering superb results, we offer an excellent salary package, advanced training and…. you don’t need to work on a Saturday!
The right candidate must be passionate about hairdressing, confident and have a natural creative flair for hair. You must enjoy cutting & colouring, and working with relaxed or natural hair.
If you’re the right candidate, we will offer you the following benefits:
Excellent salary package consisting of basic + commission + benefits
Advanced training provided where necessary to improve your skills and knowledge
Opportunity to express your creativity through photographic collections and magazine makeovers
Have every Saturday off (we’re closed on Saturdays)
You will be responsible for:
- Building a regular clientele and impressing your clients.
- Cutting women’s and children’s hair.
- Applying colour with confidence.
- Advising clients on after care and retail products.
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends.
- Hitting your targets by optimising turnover for treatments, retail sales, colour and rebooking % and increasing your average service bill.
- Learning new techniques and willing to attend training.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please call Joseph on 020 8345 5632 or send your cv to [email protected]
Still not convinced? Hear what some of our happy clients say about Afrotherapy…
“Came in for a wash, blow dry and finish and I left with what I call ‘happy hair’!
“I was amazed at the finished results. Stunning is an understatement!!”
“Absolutely a lovely hair salon where the customer is always put first.”