Top Tips for Celebrity Hair at Afrotherapy Hairdressers, Edmonton
How does your favourite celebrity manage to change her hairstyle and colour weekly and still show off hair that is glossy and full of length and volume?
At our Hairdressing Salon in London we are ready to reveal some of the secrets to help you get gorgeous glossy hair like a celebrity!
We all know that Rihanna, Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj change their hair colour with startling regularity but how does their hair still manage to look well conditioned and healthy?
Many celebs rely on custom-made wigs and hair pieces to change their looks, while hair extensions are a superb way of adding luxurious length, volume and colour with no damage to your hair.
At Afrotherapy we can transform your hair with weaves and hair extensions. We also have some incredible in-salon hair conditioning treatments which can be tailored to your hair’s needs.
Now check out these top tips for shiny, healthy hair:
- After rinsing out your shampoo and conditioner, give your hair a blast of cool or cold water.
- Once a month apply a leave-in conditioner.
- Gently towel dry your hair and apply a light serum while the hair is still wet.
- Let your hair dry naturally whenever possible to promote healthy hair. However, when blow drying your hair, direct the nozzle down the hair shaft and have a final blast of ‘cool’ air.
- Apply a non-alcohol based straightening balm to dry hair. The smoother the cuticle, the shinier your hair will be.
- Use a long round brush with short bristles so your hair glides smoothly over the brush.
- If you wear your hair in a ponytail, alternate the fastening point and give it a break by wearing your hair down.
- Give your hair a break from styling irons. If you cannot live without your styling tools, invest in a quality styling iron and a good protective spray.
To leave a comment or ask a question - click here